Nomessin – In MIUI, present on Xiaomi mobiles, there is an interesting feature called MIUI Optimization.
This feature can make MIUI interface look better and improve mobile performance to be smoother and faster.
Powered by AI or AI, MIUI Optimization will intelligently optimize the RAM, internal storage and battery so that Xiaomi phones are more comfortable to use in daily activities.
However, MIUI Optimization can cause issues with some apps downloaded from Google Play Store or other places because it keeps optimizing RAM and battery so that apps can’t be opened often.
This is what makes some Xiaomi phone users want to turn off MIUI Optimization. Meanwhile, for those of you who are facing similar issue, you can disable this feature quite easily. But before that, you have to open the developer options menu first.
Enable Developer Options on MIUI
- Open the menu or the application Settings on xiaomi phones
- Then go to about the phone
- Tap on MIUI version menu 7 times
- A message will appear later You are now a developer
- Developer options have also been unlocked for access
In the developer options there are several secret settings that developers can use to monitor the performance of the Android operating system, including Xiaomi phones.
How to turn off MIUI Optimization
MIUI 11 or lower
- Open the menu or the application Settings
- Choose a menu Additional settings
- Then select the menu Developer Options
- push the button MIUI optimization toggle to the dead position
Unfortunately in MIUI 12 or higher, you will not immediately find the MIUI optimization because it is hidden by Xiaomi. But you can still roll out the feature with steps that aren’t much different
MIUI 12 or higher
- entered into Settings on xiaomi phones
- Choose Additional settings
- Press the switch button OEM unlock to be active
- Restart your Xiaomi phone
- reactivate Developer Options
- Enter the menu Developer Options What’s on the page Additional settings
- Click on the menu Reset to default values quickly two or five times
- food menu MIUI optimization It will appear on the page Developer Options
- After that, press MIUI optimization toggle to be dead
You could say that Xiaomi has hidden developer options and MIUI Optimization features because they don’t want regular users to accidentally hit features that are actually very useful by default.
Although you can disable the MIUI Optimization feature, you should leave it active because with this feature Xiaomi phones can run stably, save battery and better manage RAM.