Nomessin – Deleting your history is one of the things we sometimes do when we use Google services, be it Chrome browser, Play Store or search engine.
Every activity we do on the Service, as it will be logged in the account and related applications, including search keywords, web visits, to what has been installed and used.
Google registry history can definitely come in handy for some people. With this support, we can easily find different types of search keywords that have been used so that there is no need to remember them or even retype them.
However, it cannot be denied that the data stored in it sometimes contains privacy. So we often have to delete it to hide it from others.
Fortunately, deleting history in Google services is very easy. We can do this with different types of devices that we have, whether mobile phones or computers more freely.
How to delete Google search history
- Open the Google app
- Faucet symbol picture In the upper right corner
- Change profile if necessary
- click search history
- Scroll down to see browsing history data
- If browsing history does not appear, tap Check
- Enter the Google account password
- Journalism Enters
- When it appears, tap cross In the record you want to delete
- To delete mass, click the button delete At the top of the history list
- Choose delete all the time or custom domain
- Don’t forget to set the time if you choose to delete custom range
- Select the search product you want to delete and then click Next
- push the button delete
In almost the same way, we can also delete Google searches on a computer but of course there are some modifications that need to be made since there is no special Google app for computers.
on the computer
- Go to page https://www.google.com/ with the browser
- Log in with the account you want to use
- Click the “Settings” button on the bottom right side of the browser
- Choose search history
- Faucet via the button To delete the desired date
- Faucet delete Click the history list to delete them in bulk
- Select the desired time range or delete all the time If you want to delete all
- Confirm by clicking the button delete
- click OK To close the next dialog
Keep in mind that deleting Google searches with the above two methods will remove all search data from the devices synced with the linked account.
If you just want to delete web browsing in certain browsers, then we have to do it specifically according to the steps in the following review.
How to delete google chrome history
- Open the Google Chrome app
- push the button more (Three dots icon) in the upper right corner
- Choose Date
- Faucet via the button In the record you want to delete
- or press Clear browsing data If you want to mass delete
- Click the tab advanced If necessary, set the delete option as needed
- change Time range by clicking last hour
- Select the date range of the date you want to delete
- or choose All time If you want to delete all data
- Faucet clear data
- Select the location data you want to clean
- click Clear
For computers, how to delete Google Chrome history is not much different. But if you are still confused about what to do, you can listen to the following review.
on the computer
- Launch the Google Chrome app
- push the button more in the top bar
- Faucet Date
- Choose Date From the menu that appears
- Check the record you want to delete and then click delete
- Confirm by clicking Removal
- If you want to delete all data, use the menu Clear browsing data
- Go to the tab Progressing if necessary
- Choose All time from the list Time range
- Check the type of record you want to delete
- click clear data
Interestingly enough, we can not only delete Google and Chrome browsing data. There is a feature that can be used to clean all the activities like using websites, apps and services from the linked account.
How to delete google activity history
- Go to page https://myactivity.google.com/ in a browser
- Log in with the appropriate account
- Scroll down until you find the list of Google activities
- click via the button on the required activity
- Or click on the menu delete Under the search field to delete mass
- Choose a date range or select All time to delete all
- Check the activity of the product you want to remove
- click next one and press delete
Since it is web-based, how to delete activity history on Google services on a computer will have basically the same steps. However, if you are still confused, you can follow the steps below.
on the computer
- page button https://myactivity.google.com/
- Log in with the desired account
- Scroll down until you see the list of activities
- Faucet via the button To delete a specific activity
- or select menu delete under the search field
- Choose All time or a certain period of time
- push the button next one If the process will apply to the entire product
- Confirm by clicking delete
In addition to some of the things mentioned above, we can also delete browsing history on Google Play Store. We are already We have explained it separately In a special article.