Nomessin – Downloading videos from Twitter is not difficult. We can even do this via mobile phones or computers without having to use third party apps.
Although it is not a social media platform specifically designed for sharing videos like TikTok, Twitter can also be a place for us to find different types of shows that contain very interesting content.
From funny to inspiring video content, we can find it on the platform that once dominated the social media service. Sometimes the content provided is tempting enough to enjoy over and over again.
Fortunately, it is very easy to save different types of videos from Twitter to the storage media of your computer or mobile device even though the download feature is not available in the app.
For those who don’t know, here is how to download videos from Twitter so that you can watch them over and over again without spending your internet quota.
1 How to download videos from Twitter
- Open the Twitter app
- Log in if necessary
- Find the video you want to download
- push the button Participate
- Choose an option copy link
- Turn on your browser
- Go to page TWDOWN.net
- Paste the link into the column Enter the video link
- push the button Loading
- Wait for a while for the video preview to appear
- Scroll down a bit until you see some download options visible
- push the button Loading of the required quality
- If the video is open in the browser, click the button More options (three dot symbol)
- Choose Loading
- Follow the instructions according to the browser you are using
TWDOWN.net is a web-based Twitter video download service. We can use it without having to install an app but only with an existing browser.
Apart from mobile phones, this service can be accessed more freely using a computer browser. We can even use it to download Twitter videos like the review above but with some modifications.
- Open the browser on your PC
- sign in to https://twitter.com/login
- Find the video you want to save
- Click on a tweet to open it
- Copy the Tweet URL
- Open a new tab and access TWDOWN.net
- Paste the successfully copied URL into the field Enter the video link
- push the button Loading
- Wait for the video preview to appear
- After that, the . button Loading The desired video quality
- Once the video opens in a new tab, click the button More options
- click Loading
- Follow the process according to the browser you are using
TWDOWN.net is definitely not the only place that can be used to download videos from Twitter. Apart from this, we can also use en.savefrom.net page which also supports platforms like Facebook So is TikTok.
However, keep in mind that the video download services, TWDOWN.net and en.savefrom.net, generally only work for public or open accounts that anyone can access.
To download videos from private accounts, we may be able to use another method. However, in my opinion, when someone closes their profile, there is a primary reason for privacy including protecting the tweets they want to share.