Nomessin – You just became an HP user Iphone? Confused about how to turn off your HP device? Is the iPhone X series, XR, XS, or XS Max series?
For new users, you still have to be confused about how to turn off your mobile phone. Although this sounds very trivial, this deadly guide you should know.
However, there is something you need to know as well An apple It started to change the navigation buttons in this generation of iPhone X. If you are still using the old iPhone series like iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and sequel series. To turn off the iPhone series, the button is still the same.
Because starting with the iPhone X series, the An apple no longer used handle”residence” or Touch ID. But for the button Power And the soundIt is still maintained and functions changed unlike previous generation iPhone X models.
In the iPhone X series, the button function is used as an “activation button”siri“.
If you want to turn off iPhone before X series, just press and hold “Power“We just slide to the side. For the iPhone X series, the button”Power“Used to activate the Siri robot, pressing the power button actually activates the robot”siri“.
So, let’s start the guide for turning off iPhone for iPhone X series, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max in the content of this article.
How to turn off iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max
As we discussed above, An apple Make changes to this iPhone X series. Where one of the changes is the way the mobile is turned off.
Because in the series X This is the function of the button. Power“Used to activate bots”siri There are two methods you can use and follow.
To know the steps to turn off iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max series, please practice below sequence:
1. Turn off iPhone with key combination
For the first one, we can use the button Mix. You will use this method.Power“Walzer”the sound“.
Where you have to press the two physical buttons simultaneously. Please follow the method by following these steps:
- Make sure your iPhone is turned on and not unlocked.
- then press power button And volume up button or minimum same time.
- Wait for the screen to show the command button Swipe to turn offhere you live slide button Right until your iPhone turns off.
- Good luck and God bless you.
2. Turn off iPhone without power button
In the first method above, we still use the physical button to turn off the phone. And in this second method, we are going to share a guide to turn off HP Iphone X series without touching the physical buttons.
This tutorial will useclose“on the list”rankingThis tutorial is equally easy for you.
Please follow the method, by practicing the steps mentioned below:
- Please enter the menu Settings Iphone.
- Then select the button general.
- Scroll down until you find a button that says close.
- After pressing the button, a command will appear Swipe to turn offAnd swipe right To turn off the iPhone.
- Wait until the phone turns off.
3. Turn off by auxiliary touch
For the third method, we will use the features Help contact Owned by the operating system iOS.
The question is what is the assistive touch feature?
Help contact It is a virtual button built by Apple in iOS. We can use this button to turn off the phone directly.
The menus in this default key include: lock screen, screen capture, notification center, devices, and back to home.
After knowing these features, let’s start with the steps to turn off iPhone X series using iOS assistive touch properly and properly.
- Enter the menu Settings or ranking.
- Open the tab menu Accessibility.
- Click the menu button touch. Contact. Link.
- Tap section Help contact which is located at the top.
- Click Section Customize the top-level menu.
- Please set the Assistive Touch button that will appear, and set one of the buttons with lock screen.
- If so, let’s immediately try to turn off the iPhone by opening the round button Help contact.
- Then press and hold lock screen with the . button Lower the sound.
- until it appears Swipe to turn off Then swipe right to turn off.
- Been completed.
4. Restart iPhone
After iPhone X, XR, XS, and XS Max shutdown successfully. We will also provide a guide on how to restart iPhone on this X series. For the full steps, please follow the following:
- Enter the menu Settings.
- push the button Accessibility.
- Then press Menu touch. Contact. Link.
- Click Section Help contact which is located at the top.
- click Customize the top-level menu.
- Change one of the command buttons by clicking one of the buttons.
- Then select an alternative with the . button Reloading.
- How to use it, just open the button Help contact, Faucet Reloading.
- Been completed.
The last word
This is somewhat of a tutorial on how to turn off the iPhone X, XR, XS, and XS Max. In addition to the shutdown command, we also provide a button that discusses the steps to restart the iPhone.
We hope the above discussion is helpful for those of you who are using the iPhone X series for the first time.
And if you don’t mind, please share the content of this article with your friends via social media so that they can provide more benefits to others.
~ Thank you and see you in the following iPhone guide content.