Nomessin – Please note that laptop/computer specifications play an important role in your digital work. When the laptop or computer we are using is slow or loading a lot, surely in our hearts we ask what are your laptop specs?
Another reason to know the specifications of the laptop/computer you are using is to facilitate repairs in case of damage. So you need to know the specifications of our laptop or computer so that you don’t buy the wrong device.
For example, when a laptop or computer RAM dies. Then you will replace it with a new one. Now you need to know how many gigabytes of RAM, and how much DDR. Don’t make the mistake of buying a smaller RAM or a different DDR.
How to view laptop specifications
This time the service tutorial will show you how to easily see the specifications of your laptop or computer.
Some laptops/notebooks have stickers attached that write down the detailed specifications of the laptop itself. However, not all laptop/laptop sellers attach a label that provides information on the specifications of the laptop they make. On the label you can usually see how much hard drive capacity, how much RAM, and USB installed, and usually USB 3.0
How to view laptop or computer specifications on Win XP and Win 7
- If your laptop/computer is still using Windows XP or 7, it is very easy to check the specs. This is enough to click on Start, right-click on My Computer and click Properties.
- By doing the above method, you will see the Windows version, processor used, its speed and installed RAM as shown below.
- But if you want more detail in the scan, you can go through DirectX or dxdiag diagnostic tools more easily.
- This method is as follows. click star, then select He runs. Writing dxdiag In the Run box, press Enter. If there is a “yes” or “no” option, simply select “yes”. It will appear like the following picture.
- In the dxdiag box image above, you can see in more detail what your laptop/computer specs are. From computer name, operating system, language, manufacturer, laptop model, BIOS type, processor, installed RAM, and version of DirectX used.
- If you want to see the hardware of the graphics card (VGA card), just move it to the display section. You will see the device name and VGA driver from your laptop/computer.
- Well, this was how to go through the specifications of your laptop/notebook that is using Windows XP and 7. If you are using Windows 8, the steps are as follows.
How to view complete laptop or computer specifications in Win 8 and Win 10
- Press Win + R keys on your keyboard, then Run box appears, type dxdiag and then enter.
- The information window for your laptop specifications will appear as shown below
Almost the same display as dxdiag on win XP but with fewer info pages. You can see the computer name, installed operating system, language used, manufacturer, laptop/notebook model, BIOS used, embedded processor, its speed, RAM and DirectX version used.
- If you want to see the installed VGA card, just scroll to the display page, and information about the graphics card used and the driver will appear.
To check Windows 10, the steps are the same as in Windows 8.
How to view the specifications of a laptop or computer using Space
spacey It is a program used to check the specifications of your laptop/notebook in more detail. Specification-like software includes CPU-Z and GPU-Z.
The steps are as follows:
- Download the application from the Internet, just type in the browser with the keyword spacey, then the website will appear at the top.
- Open the site and download it. There are two download options, free or paid. Just choose Free and choose Easy Download i.e. using filehippo, as shown below. Because if you use the pear option, you will be asked to enter your email address first and the processing will take a long time.
- You will be redirected to filehippo website, click download as shown in the picture
- Install the downloaded app then open it and wait for the analysis process
- A window will appear providing information from the laptop/computer you are using as shown below.
Specky is very detailed in showing the specifications of the laptop you are using
Check Laptop Specifications With CPU Z
In addition to the above method, which uses Windows features, you can also view the specifications on a PC or laptop with third-party apps like Speecy and CPU Z. Here are the steps
- The first time, you have to download and then install CPU Z software first on your laptop.
- After the installation is complete, just open it and you can see the detailed specifications of your laptop
- You can see detail about CPU like processor name, core speed, RAM, windows name, hard drive capacity
- To be able to see what kind of motherboard is installed on your laptop, you can open the mainboard column that is already on CPU Z
- In the Memory type column you can also see the type of installed memory, while in the SPD column you can see the RAM slots and also various information about your RAM.
This is How to view laptop specifications. We hope you know more about the specifications of the laptop you are using. I hope it is useful